Back to client success stories
Shorten time to market by improving collaboration between headquarters and local countries
At the start of the mission, the client was a medium-sized business bank operating in 8 countries. The main pain point is the inefficient collaboration at headquarters, between HQ and local countries, and between other countries. The consequence is a longer time-to-market, which impacts the business objectives.
Understand the importance of leading the change in an Agile transformation
- The need for Agile was identified through the client’s collaboration with a Wemanity business partner
- The long time-to-market is a specific issue caused notably by the lack of communication between the headquarters and the countries in development, and between countries. Risks include delivering the wrong solution and insufficient time.
- The challenge is to improve the time-to-market under high pressure. Wemanity worked on the alignment of two development centers in two different European countries.
Are you facing similar challenges?
Full transformation lead using IATM as the transformation framework
- The client is struggling with the Agile way of working in a tech-oriented environment
- Wemanity took the lead on the transformation and started from scratch up until the transformation waves
A cross-border collaboration was developed
- More awareness at the headquarters regarding the underlying business problems causes, such as time-to-market
- Cross-border communication based on Agile rituals was established
- More efficiency in the development process
- More focus on value put in the prioritization process