In 2017, while the organization was financially healthy, the Net Promoter Score was at the bottom of the EU banking market. The client needed to reinvent themselves by becoming an Agile, Digital & Customer Centric organization led by satisfied and engaged employees. In 2020, a new program Agile Impulse was implemented to encourage Business and IT to better collaborate in order to evolve towards an organization able to offer a better experience to its customers.
In this context, Wemanity has reinforced the transformation team on site in order to accompany the non-business departments (CRM & MDM, Channels, Daily Banking & ATM, Security, Risk & Credits, Communication, Sales Enhancement, Go To Market) in this new way of working.
Are you facing similar challenges?
- Launch of the first wave of the transformation with IT and Business
- Onboarding of 18 experts (Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, DevOps Coaches) in several departments for the implementation of the new Agile Impulse model while ensuring the delivery of ongoing projects
- Reinforcement of the Agile expertise center on the Leadership Coaching and Management Coaching
- Implementation of Objective Key Results
- Support of the cultural change, from doing agile to being agile
- Implementation of individual coaching plans, individual management follow-ups, and strategic agile ceremonies (SAP, QBR, PI etc.)
- Measurement of the growth in Agile maturity
- Coaching and support of the process engineers in the evolution of their role and their agile knowledge
- Development of the process and governance strategy
- Predictive roadmap tool created to align the demand flow at the management level and to align the portfolio with the priorities defined by the top management
- Guild of Agile Leaders (+40) created to support them in their new roles
- Digital obeya setup
- A service and product redesign approach created for new customer journeys
- Strategic roadmap and digital learning academy established for a massive skills upgrade
- Pragmatic operationalization put in place