A remote team supporting the rebranding and migration of Yuzzu’s website
The goal of Yuzzu in this project is to create a remote team that can tackle the rebranding and migration of Yuzzu's website. Wemanity was asked to help build a self steering team and increase the inter-team communication. We used the Scrum framework and Agile Coaching techniques to answer to the customer needs and helped remove impediments.
Create the Odyssey remote team
The challenge was to create a remote team that could tackle the rebranding and migration of the Yuzzu website. Additionally we also needed to improve the inter-team communication. The organisational culture supports learning and improvements. Several teams have their own “Agile’ maturity. Stakeholders are open to learn but some are new to agility and the mindset can be developed further.
In the context of this project Wemanity’s role was to set up the Agile way of working in the team by setting up the Scrum framework & help the team grow in mindset.
- Workshops facilitation on Agile and Scrum
- Working agreements definition
- Team rituals facilitation
- Team coaching
- Settting-up of co-creation sessions between business & IT
- Alignement of the different priorities between all the teams
- Removing the team’s impediments and shield it from external distraction to keep focus on value delivery
Odyssey delivered the rebranding & website migration
- A team that understands the Scrum working
- A team that understands the need of continuously improving & adapting
- Co-creation between the business & IT
- Better communication & alignment between the different teams