Change is everyone's responsibility and must be based on a progressive, measurable and impactful approach. Get a global overview of sequential and more iterative change management frameworks and how to manage initiatives on the people side of transformations at the organizational level.
This training is delivered in English.
- Learn how to drive your next upcoming change in a structured yet adaptive way
- Create a simple and safe environment to support the complexity of change
- Analyze, map, and explain the changing environment
- Get a global overview of the leading change management frameworks (like Prosci ADKAR® Model, #WeChange Model)
- Use the agile mindset and design approaches to redirect when faced with change within the change
Organizational Change Management
- What is change management?
- Why is it vital to have at your side?
- Organizational versus individual change management
Embedding Change in an organization
Organizational Change Management Approaches
- Iterative approaches & sequential approaches
Let us experience it ourselves
Level 1 : Diagnose & Design
- Change Strategy
- Organizational readiness
- Setting up the team
- Develop your stakeholder and sponsorship model
- Leadership Alignment
- What does success look like (OKR’s)
- Case for Change
Refresh of level 1
Level 2 : Kickstart the change
- Change Roadmap
- Pulse survey
- Engagement plan
- Communication plan
- Ambassadors network
Level 3 : Accelerate and Sustain
- Anchoring exercise - intermezzo
- Adoption dashboard and KPI’s
- Celebrating success
Wrap up and closing
- Managers in the lead of a large upcoming change
- Project and Program Managers
- Change Managers
(ex. VAT), lunches included
Once you have submitted the registration form, we will contact you within 24 hours to finalise the details of your registration.