Create a remote team that can tackle the rebranding and migration of Yuzzu’s website. Wemanity was asked to help build a self-steering team and increase the team communication. Use of Scrum framework and Agile Coaching techniques to answer the client’s needs and remove impediments.
Build a remote team
Create a remote team that could tackle the rebranding and migration of Yuzzu’s website and improve the team communication.
- The organisational culture supports learning and improvements
- Several teams already have their own agile maturity
- Stakeholders are open to learn overall, although some are new to Agility and the mindset can be developed further
Are you facing similar challenges?
Wemanity’s role was to set up an Agile way of working in the team by setting up the Scrum frameworks and helping the team grow their mindset.
- Workshops facilitation on Agile and Scrum
- Definition of working agreements
- Team rituals facilitation
- Team coaching
- Setting up co-creation sessions between Business & IT
- Alignment of different priorities between all the teams
- Removal of the team’s impediments to focus on value delivery
The team delivered the website’s rebranding and migration
- Scrum methodologies understood by the team
- Continuous improvement and adaptation assimilated by the team
- Co-creation between the business and IT established
- Better communication and alignment between the different teams