Organisational transformation using digital initiatives and DevOps coaching
Transform current organisation into Lean start up by using digital initiatives and agile methodologies. Wemanity supported the agile transformation journey of the client by setting up and guiding 2 pilot tribes with processes, roles, responsibilities and working agreements.
Launch and pilot two agile tribes in a strict delivery constraint environment
Launch the first two agile tribes in a challenging environment where IT delivery commitments to business were done by distributed teams across Europe and India.
- Organise teams into a tribe structure based on the product roadmap
- Move delivery from a quarterly basis to a monthly basis to ensure that the commitment is materialised
- Set up quarterly PI planning for better commitment as well as shifting from scope based commitment to capacity based commitment
- Set up a platform team to enable all delivery teams with Continuous Increment and Continuous Delivery platform
- Restructure the governance
- Remove offline reporting dashboards and move to online “ready & easy” to maintain dashboard
Are you facing similar challenges?
Agile & DevOps coach
- Defining new tribe structure based on the product roadmap
- Setting up organisation structure by creating new teams with supporting ecosystem around it
- Defining roles and responsibilities, cadences, and new ways of working
- Setting up and launching the first PI (Program Increment) across distributed teams between Europe and India
- Individual coaching and guidance throughout the way
- Setting up tribe governance using agile reports and KPI’s
- Running regular maturity assessments and guiding teams to gain maturity in the transformation journey
From quarterly to monthly production releases
- Monthly production releases instead of quarterly releases thanks to the DevOps approach
- Second PI (program increment) resulted in 80% predictability for both tribes
- Commitment to business using PI planning every quarterly is a new normal
- Significant efficiency achieved with the new tribes (one tribe delivered increment with 6 months time saving)