Since the launch of its new business model, Accor has been undergoing a cultural transformation with three pillars of action: Product Culture, Management and Collective Efficiency. In this context, they also led an Agile transformation to align the IT and the Business teams.
Are you facing similar challenges?
- Initiation of an approach based on Cynefin and Reverse Conway Law, to create a transversal solution focused on operational governance for the whole Digital Management service
- Scrum and Kanban team coaching at scale (7 teams within a program - 80 people) inspired by SAFe for addiction management
- Workshop facilitation on interactions
- Reorganisation of the transformation process through the implementation of an Agile center, composed of a mission director and 3 coaches distributed among both IT and business teams
- Construction of a transformation roadmap with steps, actors and success indicators
- Construction and animation of a coaching path to promote the position of leader-coach
- Reorganisation of teams and roles within 2 strategic programs