Yuzzu is a major player in the insurance sector in Belgium, having initiated Agile approaches for several years. We intervened more specifically to help a member of the EXCO to facilitate team alignment and problem-solving when necessary, and to adapt their leadership posture to better support the teams.
Are you facing similar challenges?
- Coaching of an EXCO member on strategic and organisational thinking (culture, annual objectives...)
- Coaching on specific roles (Product Owner and Scrum Master): training, mentoring, close follow-up and detailed feedback sessions
- Preparation and facilitation of ad hoc workshops and retrospectives with multi-disciplinary teams
- Building an environment where people are willing to evolve and be coached on their own initiative
- 1 EXCO member coached and mentored (4h/week)
- 1 Business Analyst trained, mentored and coached for the transition to the role of Product Owner (team of more than 15 people)
- 1 Developer trained, mentored and coached for the transition to the Scrum Master role (team of more than 15 people)
- All Scrum Masters are coached on their new role