Developing the collective intelligence and cooperation of the Murex teams
Boosting collective intelligence by coaching individuals, teams and the organisation, helping them develop cooperation, strengthening psychological security and leadership, and promoting awareness around cultural transformation issues.
Develop cooperation beyond SAFe
Facilitate the implementation of a new organisation of product development teams through 3 years of rigorous SAFe deployment.
- Build collective intelligence by focusing on cultural aspects, a cause of structural pain point in developing complex financial software
- Individuals must learn to share their concerns and take responsibility for removing obstacles, in order to create greater fluidity between teams
- The team in charge of the strategic project must understand team dynamics and adapt their organisation and rituals accordingly in order to better coordinate their efforts, and to embark potential customers in testing the new features developed
Are you facing similar challenges?
- Coaching different experts (Scrum Master, Product Owners, Product Managers...) to help them embody their Agile/SAFe role
- Coaching several Agile teams on Scrum and Agile methods, and participation in the organisation and facilitation of 7 PI Planning
- Coaching the programming team to help them better understand the systemic dynamics at work within the project, and to assist them in their efforts to change the behaviors, deeply rooted in the company's culture, that were slowing down the Agile transformation
- Designing and facilitating training and ideation workshops, to help teams on topics of product management, leadership or psychological safety
Cultural transformation of the teams
- 6 complete individuals coaching (SMs, PO, PM, RTE, BO)
- 4 Agile teams coaching
- Adoption of Scrum
- Responsibility and commitment in resolving pain points
- Inspect and Adapt process redesigned
- Continuous improvement incorporated as a key collective process
- Contribution to the design and animation of the Agile transformation team
- Reflection on value creation
- Implementation of open space techniques to identify the axes of transformation and facilitation of teamwork
- Coaching of the pilot team of a strategic product development project
- Design and facilitation of workshops and coaching sessions to build the team and develop cooperation between individuals to align with a customer-centric vision and create incremental value