Spark digest : How can HR innovation contribute to cultural transformation?
Cultural change is a long and necessary journey, in which human resources have a major role to play. More than guaranteeing the company's culture, HR must adapt and take the lead to embody and affirm these cultural changes.
The challenges are numerous and some recurring questions emerge:
- How to define a new culture for your company?
- How to implement and sustain cultural change?
- How to get several stakeholders on board, including managers?
In this digest, you will discover how human resources are innovating and accelerating the cultural transformation of their organisations, through :
- An analysis of the new HR priorities linked to the sanitary crisis and the new aspirations of organisations
- A case study from the HR department of the insurance company Generali