Spark digest : The 5 golden rules for a successful agile transformation
Agility generates a lot of enthusiasm, but also a lot of disappointment due to a lack of tangible results at the organisational level. Contrary to what we might think, agility is not a miracle recipe that can be blindly relied upon to boost growth.
Beyond a culture, agile must be integrated into the intrinsic functioning of companies and aim for coherence and empowerment, rather than the strict application of frameworks or methods.
Today, a certain number of preconceived ideas slow down or even prevent the implementation of these approaches.
In this digest, you will discover the 5 golden rules to know before embarking on a transformation, supported by the insights of Florence Lacourt, Leader of the agile transformation within the pharmaceutical company Roche:
- Give momentum to the highest level, ensuring a link between strategy and operations
- Lead the deployment with leader-coaches
- Design a framework that fits the company's context
- Anchor agile practices in the culture
- Develop the governance processes, starting with the budget
As well as an introspection on the agility challenges of tomorrow.