PostNL provides universal delivery for mail, parcel and e-commerce in the Netherlands and is publicly listed at Euronext Amsterdam with operations in the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Belgium, and the United Kingdom.
The Agile journey started with just one coach for a problem within a running project.
The spin off was the awareness that they needed integration within the full chain.
From that insight they started the 3 year transformation journey of the commercial business unit supported by Wemanity.
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
- Coaching of teams with the integrated Agile transformation model (IATM) in mindset and behavior both in IT and non-IT environment
- Coaching at team of teams level
- Integrated PI planning sessions with business and IT involvement
- Coaching in 10 divisions and within the commercial business unit
- Setting-up communities/chapters for specific Agile roles (such as Architecture, PO, SM, Coaches) for the purpose of role development and knowledge sharing
- Coaching and training of internal Agile coaches according to the IATM approach
- Introduction of several Agile Release Trains (MailNL, Customer Excellence and Cross Border Solutions), plus integration between ART’s
- Improved the collaboration between business and development
- Alignment of teams and programs on the organisational goals
- Call reduction in Service area’s (consumer and business markets)
- Improved customer satisfaction, optimised team interaction and processes within chain management
- Growth in the maturity of the Agile way of working
- After 3 years in line with IATM, the handover was completed and the organization was able to independently sustain the Agile way of working