In 2019, the client decided to transform its IT department into a fully agile department. Although many teams had already been using agile practices for some time, there was a need to address the transformation from a “top down approach”. Because of the different ways of working and multiple dependencies between teams, a department’s approach was required. SAFe was chosen as the Framework to be implemented, but a new operating model for the client was required to implement SAFe in this context.
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
- First assessment
- Upfront transformation design
- Creation of the new operating model, inspired by SAFe
- Deployment of a leadership learning journey early in the transformation in order to support the management to adopt new leadership styles and act as transformation leaders
- 10+ waves of coaching and training, onboarding until 2000 staff members
- Wave assessment to observe the evolution of the agile maturity within the organisation
- Addressing organisational topics: agile contracts and vendor management, portfolio management, lean budgeting, architecture, etc
- New operating model built, tested, improved and deployed at scale - organisational blueprint delivered
- 2000+ people trained and coached to the new agile way of working