The International Bank of Luxembourg (BIL), composed of 40 physical branches, wanted to deploy new working approaches, inspired by Agile and DevOps practices, for its IT department in the first instance, and deploy to the staff of the branches’ new managerial and commercial approaches. Wemanity supported BIL in the pilot phase of their transformation deployment (3 branches of the company), followed by the roll-out phase (37 of the company's agencies).
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
- Co-designing the outlines of the new collaborative practices and implementation - both in terms of sales skills and managerial skills
- Definition of the target organisation model on the management and sales part
- Team training on foundations, Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Training on management about visibility, predictability, reporting & Agile metrics
- In each branch of the bank, evolution of the manager to a position of facilitator and leader
- Subdivision of the transformation into 12 work streams
- Set up the proper model: an Agile organisation, the optimisation of the management strategy and the tools associated with an Agile team