Infrastructure being, at first glance, an activity deemed difficult to agilise, it is nevertheless subject to increasingly strong challenges both in terms of value and responsiveness to change in client's business lines. Regarding customer vision, response to new market players, regulation, the emergence of new technologies, attracting talent and cybersecurity. An Agile transformation is a key step to meet these challenges. The Agile transformation was built around 4 axes: the implementation of a new culture based on strong leadership, the support of teams, the training of organisational divisions in their evolution, as well as the implementation of continuous improvement.
Are you facing similar challenges?
- Reinforcement of the Agile expertise center on the Leadership Coaching and Management Coaching section
- Guiding the change of culture, going from doing Agile to being Agile
- Leading teams to Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
- Organisational assessment and support strategy
- Individual, team and organisational coaching
- Agility training
- Establishment and animation of communities of practice
- Coaching of managers
- Improvement of internal Agile Coaches practices
- 175 Agile teams operational in 5 countries (including 10% to 15% by Wemanity)
- 40% of the global client perimeter covered