The transformation journey aimed to increase the value of a specific department that is too often perceived as a cost center and to position it as a business enabler and trusted advisor. The challenge for 2021 was to deploy the new ways of working and deploy the new operating model at the same time.
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
- Establishing an agile playbook to gather new ways of working for teams and product domains
- Leading and facilitating the Agile Center of Excellence with the appropriate metrics set, production of assets and steering governance
- Coaching of 52 product teams that deliver end-to-end business capabilities with maximum autonomy
- Preparing and delivering a learning journey to acculturate all employees and train key roles of product teams, while onboarding and coaching internal trainers
- Creation and deployment of a change and communication plan, including creation of an agile playlist and regular remote events
- A first wave with 10 product teams launched with 3 key product domains over 3 first months (E-commerce, Client Marketing, Omnicanal platform)
- A first PI planning experimented over one tribe (80 people)
- A second pilot wave with 15 product teams followed with integration of region
- The agile playbook delivered in 3 months with the contribution of directors
- After 9 months of “test and learn” approach with frontrunners, new domains such as Infra & Ops, but also Operations & Logistics have been integrated
- Practical guidelines created to enable SAP teams with agile practices in collaboration with traditional teams
- A new approach imagined for the “Continuous Improvement” stage for frontrunners and the deployment of the product organization over the whole organisation through a dedicated program