The client is a large public listed enterprise headquartered in the Netherlands and one of main global players in technology manufacturing.
The goal was to radically change the whole IT area of the client to reduce dependencies, speed up delivery and obtain heightened alignment with different internal business partners.
Wemanity provided the end to end transformation of the IT department on Strategic, Tactical and Operational levels, involving more than 3000 people.
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
- Trainings and Train the Trainer, Coach the Coach program
- Assessment and an upfront transformation design
- New organisational blueprint (TOM)
- 'Snowman' head meeting every 2 weeks
- The chosen framework is SAFe 5.0
- ART designs, linked to value streams
- ART & Team coaching for 2000 IT staff
- Agile Leadership Programme
- Agile Contracts & Vendor Management
- Lean Budgeting
- Agile Architecture & Organisational structure
- PI planning sessions, Trainings
- Strategic (Lean) Portfolio management
- SAFe Roles and able to operate in these roles
- Agile & scaling rituals within the teams
- PI Planning events planned (first realised during the wave)
- Dependency and obstacle rituals installed
- Tracking, measuring and displaying results and demonstrating improvements (if starting from zero)
- New team layout in line with the value creation supply chain
- Measurable results on Velocity and Operational efficiency savings
- Trained and educated internal coaches (CtC and TtT program), being expanded