The division ‘Zorg’ as part of Coöperatie VGZ faces the challenge to maintain the nr. 1 position in the purchasing process to provide the lowest health insurance premium to VGZ insured customers. Therefore VGZ was exploring solutions that made them able to respond faster to changes in the healthcare and insurance domain (politics, patients, healthcare providers, competitors). VGZ reevaluated their organisational model and chose to implement the Agile way of working in the whole division.
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
- Guiding the ‘Zorg 2020 transition team in the execution of the Agile transformation within the division
- Consulting and assisting in scaling practices, alignment between goals and team cooperation
- Training and coaching of the management teams in Leadership
- Implementing metrics to measure and assess Agile maturity and performance
- Training and coaching of multiple departments and teams in the Agile Mindset and Way of Working
- Facilitating the coach track to train internal coaches in competence and expand their knowledge
- Implementing processes to independently take the next steps in Agile maturity
- An accepted transformation approach across the division
- 3 management teams maximizing and facilitating value added activities
- 18 departments/teams with higher predictability in deliverables and team performance
- Transparent and faster communication across different teams and disciplines
- Several scaling communities for continuous learning