Shorten time to market by improving collaboration between headquarters and local countries
At the start of the mission, the client was a medium-sized business bank operating in 8 countries. The main pain point is the inefficient collaboration at headquarters, between HQ and local countries, and between other countries. The consequence is a longer time-to-market, which impacts the business objectives.
Understand the importance of leading the change in an Agile transformation
- The need for Agile was identified through the client’s collaboration with a Wemanity business partner
- The long time-to-market is a specific issue caused notably by the lack of communication between the headquarters and the countries in development, and between countries. Risks include delivering the wrong solution and insufficient time.
- The challenge is to improve the time-to-market under high pressure. Wemanity worked on the alignment of two development centers in two different European countries.
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
Full transformation lead using IATM as the transformation framework
- The client is struggling with the Agile way of working in a tech-oriented environment
- Wemanity took the lead on the transformation and started from scratch up until the transformation waves
A cross-border collaboration was developed
- More awareness at the headquarters regarding the underlying business problems causes, such as time-to-market
- Cross-border communication based on Agile rituals was established
- More efficiency in the development process
- More focus on value put in the prioritization process