The Non-life division wanted to focus on a cost reduction and respond to changes in the external environment.
In order to respond quickly to changes, the company had to become more flexible.
The Agile Transformation Program enabled the existence of the Non-life company in 2020 – green results, with revenue models that met the customer’s wishes.
The program enabled also the success of the integration with NN and Delta Lloyd.
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
- Introducing a common vision on Agile Transformation
- Implementation of end-to-end chains based on the value streams recognized within several divisions of NN
- Creating focus on and flow in portfolio management
- Introducing and implementing the Agile principles/rituals and the principles of Lean
- Coaching the internal Agile coaches and the workforces of NN to make a sustainable change
- Facilitation and coaching of important rituals such as PI-events
- Developing tooling for the Transformation Program, including Kanban, Scrumban and Scrum
- Efficiency improvement bringing higher productivity while also with higher quality
- Shorter time-to-market
- Leaner budgeting mechanisms
- Faster learning processes
- Increased velocity
- Higher engagement from team members
- Uncovered bottlenecks of flow and waste and implement the improvements
- A next level of maturity in Agile/Lean working