Find your next job at
Are you a DevOps engineer and want to bring your know-how to a team of passionate people? Do you embrace the DevOps culture? Do you like to showcase good development practices, learn and share? If so, then this is the job!
🚀 What you will achieve:
You will join our squad bringing the DevOps culture, technologies and processes to our clients.
- Educating people across Development and Operation teams to the DevOps culture
- Building and setting up the Infrastructure as Cloud
- Building and setting up the CI/CD pipelines
- Working on ways to automate, improve and fix coding, building and testing
- Working on ways to automate, improve and fix deployment, operating and monitoring
- Ensuring that Network and Security are safe against cybersecurity threats
- Suggesting alterations to workflow in order to break the silow between services
Information Technology & Management Consulting
You will participate in the life of your community of +20 Developers, Technical Leaders, Coaches and DevOps Engineers.
- Defining the organisation of the community, from the training budget to the bar for the afterworks.
- Meeting the potential new members of your community to ensure they have the right mindset and expertise.
- Contributing to the company's growth by referring the right people from your network and identifying potential business leads (with nice bonuses on top).
- Potentially becoming a mentor to guide our junior DevOps Engineers throughout their careers.
🤲🏽 What do we offer?
The balance between exciting projects and a room to grow in our community, with many side advantages.
- Constant support from your mentor throughout your career
- A personalised learning journey matching your skill set and your aspirations
- Training and certifications
- An onboarding day to get to know Wemanity's foundations and ecosystem, your co-workers, our other communities of practices and our CEO!
- Monthly Knowledge Sharing sessions with your community
- Access to conferences and Meetups to connect with inspiring people
- Thrilling projects for your career
- A flexible work environment with a hybrid remote policy
- Good mood, afterworks with Belgian beers and many other social events
- An attractive salary package
🦸 Your profile
- You already have a first experience as DevOps engineer
- You are familiar with scripting and understand clean code principes with OOP languages
- You have experience in system administration, Linux or Windows system
- You have been using Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform or other related tools to achieve Infrastructure as Code
- You have experience in using Jenkins, TeamCity, Circle CI, Travis CI, AWS CodePipeline, Gitlab CI, Bitbucket Pipeline, Github Action to configure and deploy CI/CD pipelines
- You are evolving in AWS or Azure environments
- You continuously want to experiment and learn
- You are a real team player, who is comfortable with asking for help, and you find it natural to offer your support to your peers
- You are fully proficient in English and French or Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
You haven't mastered all the skills mentioned above yet, but do you have the ambition to acquire them? Then don't hesitate to apply!
🗺 Our recruitment process
Your profile interests us! Our recruitment process has 3 steps:
- Cultural fit: First exchange with one of our community builders to get to know each other and learn more about your soft skills and evolution ambitions.
- A technical exchange with one of our experts on the DevOps culture, tools and DevOps situation in concrete business cases.
- Business interview: A member of our business development team will exchange with you about our clients' environments to help you have the best possible visibility on your following projects.
Come & tell us about yourself, your passions, and your values.
We have dreams, what about you? Apply now!