Find your next job at
CustBisDevSecOpsOops!!!?? People sometimes make things more complex than they are. We love to make complex situations simple. What about you? We are looking for a no-nonsense DevOps Coach.
Your mission as a DevOps Coach is to:
- Work together with teams and organizations to streamline their product delivery. You do this with technical and organizational solutions.
- Improve the performance of teams and the organization, together with your DevOps team and client.
- Wear different hats: sometimes you assume the role of coach or consultant, at other times the role of mentor or trainer.
- Inspire by sharing experience and knowledge. For example on CICD, software craftsmanship, IT service management, SRE etc.
- Give the team the push in the right direction when it comes to technique or organization.
We are not the right place for you if you:
- Want to work in a highly structured, just following orders job.
- Think DevOps is just about putting developers and operations-engineers together in one team.
- Never worked in a DevOps or Agile team or environment.
- Only have theoretical knowledge about DevOps and applying it in teams and organizations.
- Only read ‘the Phoenix project’ and now think you are a DevOps coach.
- Don’t have a positive can-do attitude and the belief that you can contribute to the improvement of our clients in every situation.
So, what is in it for you:
- Joining a company that is on a mission to change the way of working in the world.
- Great assignments. We work for (large) clients all over the Netherlands and abroad.
- Becoming part of a company that is Agile to its core. We work together in PODs (teams) and have no managers. The people in the PODs take care of each other’s well being and (personal) development. We put the responsibility where it should be.
- Highly knowledgeable colleagues with a lot of experience in Agile. As colleagues we are involved and we try to share our knowledge as much as we can in our monthly knowledge shares, at our yearly Open Wemanity Day and in international context.
- Possibilities for growth: We offer you the chance to be a knowledgeable and valued colleague. This means you can take upon different roles as an agilist.
- Room for entrepreneurship. If you have a good idea, take your chance and run with it. We support you.
- A salary from a value statement point of view. Does it sound weird? Great, give us a call. We are always happy to explain.
- Of course we take care of you with a 13th month, fully paid pension by Wemanity, a lease car, holiday allowance, 25 vacation days, personal development budget (and days), a good laptop and compensation for your phone.
Who are We?
At Wemanity we care about each other. There is a reason why we put WE in front of everything. We work in self-organizing teams without any unnecessary hierarchy, and we foster freedom. We aim for a happiness score that is 5 out of 5. This may sound idealistic, but we aim for the best. Our culture makes us stand out and is reflected in our three values: Customer love, The spirit of Ubuntu and Agile in the core. What makes us different is that we are connected, personal, honest, open, transparent and we support each other.
Wemanity was founded in 2013 in France and now we have offices in France, Belgium, Morocco, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, and we have 600+ colleagues worldwide. Since October 2022 we are part of Reply’s network of brands. We are internationally connected and organize international events for our coaches. Wemanity Netherlands was founded in 2016. We are currently with around 40 experienced coaches. Our office is beautifully located and close to the Plein in The Hague. When you have a look outside you will see ‘het binnenhof’ and ‘het torentje’. Want to know more about us, our values or culture?
Do you want to work with us?
We appreciate people that think differently. Come and tell us about yourself, your passions and your values. We will be happy to meet you and speak about your dream. The application process consists of three or four job interviews.
What matters is you, your motivation and your ability to progress. Commit your application by sending us an email or text, give us a call or click on the apply button. If you have any questions? We will always take time to answer them. You can contact our recruiter, Iris de Clerck, via firstname.lastname@example.org.