Find your next job at
If for you the role of Scrum Master is not only about implementing a framework and facilitating ceremonies, then you are in the right place. We already share the same vision of the role and its responsibilities.
Some background...We are +100 Wecitizens in Belgium, enthusiastic, passionate, creative and innovative 🤗.
We are eager to build an agile company, to work in a continuous learning environment, with a positive and friendly working atmosphere. We are looking to grow together and change the world of work 🚀.
Are you excited to join a community that helps change the culture of organisations and make the world a better place? Do you like to take on new challenges and get out of your comfort zone?
Then you are probably the person we are looking for!
🙌 Being a Scrum Master @Wemanity means:
- Being part of an active and growing community of Agilists, eager to help each other progress. (Monthly knowledge sharing, Mentoring, Meetup...)
- An attractive salary package, completed by extra-legal benefits
- An environment to develop your personal learning path through training programmes, knowledge sharing and collaborative working
- Opportunities to work at the most ground-breaking clients and make real impact together with the Wemanity team
- Caring, cooperation and fun
🦸 Your missions (if you accept it):
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand up
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Spread the word about Agile way of working and culture to business and management
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Make the Scrum Master role shine
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
🕵️ Our agent’s profile:
- A first experience as Scrum Master or a Scrum Master certification
- Good communication skills
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- French and English or English and Dutch speaker
🪄 Recruitment process:
- You will meet a Community Builder to identify the people you want to work with and to introduce you to our way of working and our values.
- You will meet a peer: you will discuss about your agile vision, your values, your successes and get feedback from one of your (potential) colleague
- You will meet a business developer and a co-country leader, to talk about concrete projects and environments.