Find your next job at
If for you, the role of Product Owner is not only about prioritising the backlog and coordinating the stakeholders, then you're in the right place. We already share the same vision of the role and its responsibilities.
Some background...We are +100 Wecitizens in Belgium, enthusiastic, passionate, creative and innovative 🤗.
We are eager to build an agile company, to work in a continuous learning environment, with a positive and friendly working atmosphere. We are looking to grow together and change the world of work 🚀.
Are you excited to join a community that helps change the culture of organisations and make the world a better place? Do you like to take on new challenges and get out of your comfort zone?
Then you are probably the person we are looking for!
🙌 Being a Product Owner @Wemanity means:
- Being part of an active and growing community specialise in product management and innovation, eager to help each other progress. (Monthly knowledge sharing, Mentoring, Meetup...)
- An attractive salary package, completed by extra-legal benefits
- An environment to develop your personal learning path through training programmes, knowledge sharing and collaborative working
- Opportunities to work at the most ground-breaking clients and make real impact together with the Wemanity team
- Caring, cooperation and fun
🦸 Your missions (if you accept it):
- Ensure that the product backlog is defined and actions prioritised (ideally in line with the customer's vision and objectives)
- Ensure that the product backlog, product functionality under construction and user requirements are clearly communicated with the entire team
- Evaluate the work done by the development team and provide continuous feedback to improve performance and productivity
- Translate the product development strategy into tasks for the developers
- Be the main point of contact between the product team and the development team, and act as a partner to the various stakeholders
🕵️ Our agent’s profile:
- Have a first successful experience in a Product Owner or Product Manager role;
- Excellent communication and servant/leadership skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with successful Agile techniques;
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability;
- Fluent English, and one national language (FR or NL).
🪄 Recruitment process:
- You will meet a Community Builder to identify the people you want to work with and to introduce you to our way of working and our values.
- You will meet a peer: you will discuss about your agile vision, your values, your successes and get feedback from one of your (potential) colleague
- You will meet a business developer and a co-country leader, to talk about concrete projects and environments.