Find your next job at
Back to job offers
We are +100 Wecitizens in Belgium, enthusiastic, passionate, creative and innovative 🤗.
We are eager to build an agile company, to work in a continuous learning environment, with a positive and friendly working atmosphere. We are looking to grow together and change the world of work 🚀.
Are you excited to join a community that helps change the culture of organisations and make the world a better place? Do you like to take on new challenges and get out of your comfort zone?
Then you are probably the person we are looking for!
🙌 Being an Agile Coach @Wemanity means:
- Be part of an active and growing community of Agilists, eager to help each other progress (Monthly knowledge sharing, mentoring, Meetups, Agilist sans Frontieres,..)
- An attractive salary package, completed by great extra-legal advantages
- An environment to develop your personal learning path through training programmes, knowledge sharing and collaborative working
- Opportunities to work at the most ground-breaking clients and make real impact together with the Wemanity team
- Caring, cooperation and fun
🦸Your Missions (if you accept it):
- Assess the agile maturity of the company;
- Shape the further development and implementation of an Agile transformation at customer side;
- Be an 'evangelist' of the agile method;
- Train and coach at different levels (teams, managers...);
- Support and lead change;
- Enable managers to become agile leaders;
- Facilitate training and workshops related to agile tools and practices;
- Engage people by using clear communication, giving and receiving constructive feedback and contributing to the desired culture change.
🕵️ Our agent’s profile:
- Proficient with Agile best practices and tools;
- Knowledge of scaling agile tools (SAfe, Less, Spotify....);
- Experience in decision making and conflict resolution;
- Experience in coaching/mentoring across teams;
- Experience in speaking, training, and facilitation;
- You have a servant leader attitude;
- You have an attitude of empowerment to lead your squadsteams to self-organization;
- Fluent in English, and one national language (FR or NL).
🪄 Recruitment process:
- You will meet a Community Builder to identify the people you want to work with and to introduce you to our way of working and our values.
- You will meet a peer: you will discuss about your agile vision, your values, your successes and get feedback from one of your (potential) colleague.
- You will meet a business developer and a co-country leader, to talk about concrete projects and environments.