Supporting the rebranding and migration of Yuzzu’s website remotely
Create a remote team that can tackle the rebranding and migration of Yuzzu’s website. Wemanity was asked to help build a self-steering team and increase the team communication. Use of Scrum framework and Agile Coaching techniques to answer the client’s needs and remove impediments.
Build a remote team
Create a remote team that could tackle the rebranding and migration of Yuzzu’s website and improve the team communication.
- The organisational culture supports learning and improvements
- Several teams already have their own agile maturity
- Stakeholders are open to learn overall, although some are new to Agility and the mindset can be developed further
Staat u voor soortgelijke uitdagingen?
Wemanity’s role was to set up an Agile way of working in the team by setting up the Scrum frameworks and helping the team grow their mindset.
- Workshops facilitation on Agile and Scrum
- Definition of working agreements
- Team rituals facilitation
- Team coaching
- Setting up co-creation sessions between Business & IT
- Alignment of different priorities between all the teams
- Removal of the team’s impediments to focus on value delivery
The team delivered the website’s rebranding and migration
- Scrum methodologies understood by the team
- Continuous improvement and adaptation assimilated by the team
- Co-creation between the business and IT established
- Better communication and alignment between the different teams