Vind je volgende baan bij Wemanity
Are you a Fullstack Developer, willing to work on various projects with a team of enthusiasts? Do you adopt the software craftsmanship approach and Agile values? Do you like to learn and share good development practices? We made this offer for you!
🚀 What you will achieve:
You will join our Multidisciplinary squads embracing the Agile methodology and clean code principles.
- Contributing to the requirements analysis
- Helping the Scrum Master in the continuous improvement of team dynamics
- Supporting the client in the choice of architecture and technologies
- Developing the backend and the frontend in a readable and reusable manner
- Accessing the relevant data from relational or non-relational databases
- Deploying your program within a CI/CD environment
- Explaining the product functionalities through clear documentation
Information Technology & Management Consulting
You will participate in the life of your community of +20 Developers, Technical Leaders, Coaches and DevOps Engineers.
- Defining the organisation of the community, from the training budget to the bar for the afterworks.
- Meeting the potential new members of your community to ensure they have the right mindset and expertise.
- Contributing to the company's growth by referring the right people from your network and identifying potential business leads (with nice bonuses on top).
- Potentially becoming a coach to guide our junior developers throughout their careers.
🤲🏽 What do we offer?
The balance between exciting projects and a room to grow in our community, with many side advantages.
- Constant support from your mentor throughout your career
- A personalised learning journey matching your skill set and your aspirations
- Training and certifications
- An onboarding day to get to know Wemanity's foundations and ecosystem, your co-workers, our other communities of practices and our CEO!
- Monthly Knowledge Sharing sessions with your community
- Access to conferences and Meetups to connect with inspiring people
- Thrilling projects for your career
- A flexible work environment with a hybrid remote policy
- Good mood, afterworks with Belgian beers and many other social events
- An attractive salary package
🦸 Your profile
- You are proficient with Java / .Net on the back-end and React / Angular / VueJS on the front-end
- You want to use or even set up CI/CD pipelines and cloud environments
- You want to improve the quality of your software by applying the best practices
- You enjoy breaking down a complex problem into simpler parts
- You have positive thinking; you don't fear failure because you learn from mistakes
- You are a real team player, who is comfortable with asking for help, and you find it natural to offer your support to your peers
- You are eager to improve your expertise and discover new ones
- You are fully proficient in English and French or Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
You haven't mastered all the skills mentioned above yet, but do you have the ambition to acquire them? Then don't hesitate to apply!
🗺 Our recruitment process
Your profile interests us! Our recruitment process has 4 steps
- Cultural fit: First exchange with one of our community builders to get to know each other and learn more about your soft skills and evolution ambitions.
- Technical exercise: time to show your abilities by solving a case that a member of the Technical Community will then review.
- Technical interview: based on the exercise you achieved, this is the time to discuss programming practices and learn more about what it looks like to be working with us.
- Business interview: A member of our business development team will exchange with you about our clients' environments to help you have the best possible visibility on your following projects.
Come & tell us about yourself, your passions, and your values.
We have dreams, what about you? Apply now!