Vind je volgende baan bij Wemanity
Wemanity helps corporations during their digital transformation by securing organisations' systems, processes and people.
With a hacker attack every 39 seconds, we believe that cybersecurity is no longer a choice, and that every organisation should be safeguarded against digital attacks.
With a holistic approach to security from its conception and the ability to define a specific solution, we help teams and departments to work in a safer and risk-free environment.
🙌 We are looking for a DevSecOps to support our clients:
- You work within a team of developers to implement the right CI/CD tools
- You participate in team's life (rituals)
- You pass on DevOps and security best practices
- You ensure the evolution and stability of the pipeline and the platform (on-premise and public/private cloud)
- You implement and maintain the project monitoring tools
- You ensure the evolution of project security
- You reduce the TTM of the project while ensuring the security requirements
- You know by heart the business risks of the project, and you make sure to control these risks throughout the project life cycle
- You actively participate in the resolution of project anomalies
🕵️ Profile required:
- Mastery of Ansible / Terraform tools
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Significant experience on DevOps and on a cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- You have already trained developers on good security practices
- You are familiar with security standards (OWASP, CIS, etc)
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience in an agile environment
- You are able to make proposals and explain complex subjects in simple terms
- You have good writing skills
We are looking for both junior and senior profiles who can work from Paris, Brussels or Luxembourg. As a senior, you may be required to mentor co-operators. As a junior, we will support you in your development and career.