Vind je volgende baan bij Wemanity
Are you permanently following technical evolutions? Do you have strong coaching and mentoring skills? Do you understand the business value of DevOps? We made this offer for you!
🚀 What you will achieve:
On your project:
You will join our Squads embracing the Agile methodology and DevOps approach to develop the Data Infrastructure of our clients.
- Proposing the architecture and technologies of the project.
- Collaboration with Subject matter experts to understand the most appropriate data sources for their purpose.
- Designing, developing and maintaining data pipelines.
- Extracting, preparing and loading data from the source systems onto the data pipeline.
- Implementing data quality controls.
- Helping the Data Scientists and Data Analysts in the preparation of data.
- Sharing your knowledge with the other Data Engineers to ensure a smooth transition into maintenance.
- Liaising with IT infrastructure Engineers to ensure that the components and software used on the platform are all consistent.
Information Technology & Management Consulting
Within your community:
You will take part in the creation of our Data community that will be composed of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Defining the organisation of the community, from the training budget to the bar for the afterworks.
- Meeting the potential new members of your community to ensure they have the right mindset and expertise.
- Contributing to the company's growth by referring the right people from your network and identifying potential business leads (with nice bonuses on top).
- Potentially becoming a coach to guide our junior Data Engineers throughout their careers.
🤲🏽 What do we offer?
The balance between exciting projects and a room to grow in our community, with many side advantages.
- Constant support from your mentor throughout your career
- A personalised learning journey matching your skill set and your aspirations
- Training and certifications
- An onboarding day to get to know Wemanity's foundations and ecosystem, your co-workers, our other communities of practices and our CEO!
- Monthly Knowledge Sharing sessions with your community
- Access to conferences and Meetups to connect with inspiring people
- Thrilling projects for your career
- A flexible work environment with a hybrid remote policy
- Good mood, afterworks with Belgian beers and many other social events
- An attractive salary package
🦸 Your profile
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Data Engineer
- You are Proficient with Python. Scala and Java are a plus
- You are Proficient with AWS or Azure
- You are proficient with Hadoop and Spark
- You have knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes
- You are proficient with SQL and NoSQL databases
- You enjoy breaking down a complex problem into simpler parts
- You are a real team player, who is comfortable with asking for help, and you find it natural to offer your support to your peers
- You are fully proficient in English and French or Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
You haven't mastered all the skills mentioned above yet, but do you have the ambition to acquire them? Then don't hesitate to apply!
🗺 Our recruitment process
Your profile interests us! Our recruitment process has 3 steps:
- Cultural fit: First exchange with one of our community builders to get to know each other and learn more about your soft skills and evolution ambitions.
- Technical interview: This is the time to discuss engineering practices with our Data Lead and learn more about what it looks like to be working with us.
- Business interview: A member of our business development team will exchange with you about our clients' environments to help you have the best possible visibility on your following projects.
Come & tell us about yourself, your passions, and your values.
We have dreams, what about you?