Vind je volgende baan bij Wemanity
Are you a Data Engineer, willing to build a community of Data enthusiasts? Do you want to play a key role in setting up various data infrastructures? Do you think Streaming for data pipeline and DevOps for deployment automation? We made this offer for you!
🚀 What you will achieve:
On your project:
You will join our Squads embracing the Agile methodology and DevOps approach to develop the Data Infrastructure of our clients.
- Proposing the architecture and technologies of the project.
- Collaboration with Subject matter experts to understand the most appropriate data sources for their purpose.
- Designing, developing and maintaining data pipelines.
- Extracting, preparing and loading data from the source systems onto the data pipeline.
- Implementing data quality controls.
- Helping the Data Scientists and Data Analysts in the preparation of data.
- Sharing your knowledge with the other Data Engineers to ensure a smooth transition into maintenance.
- Liaising with IT infrastructure Engineers to ensure that the components and software used on the platform are all consistent.
Information Technology & Management Consulting
Within your community:
You will take part in the creation of our Data community that will be composed of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Defining the organisation of the community, from the training budget to the bar for the afterworks.
- Meeting the potential new members of your community to ensure they have the right mindset and expertise.
- Contributing to the company's growth by referring the right people from your network and identifying potential business leads (with nice bonuses on top).
- Potentially becoming a coach to guide our junior Data Engineers throughout their careers.
🤲🏽 What do we offer?
The balance between exciting projects and a room to grow in our community, with many side advantages.
- Constant support from your mentor throughout your career
- A personalised learning journey matching your skill set and your aspirations
- Training and certifications
- An onboarding day to get to know Wemanity's foundations and ecosystem, your co-workers, our other communities of practices and our CEO!
- Monthly Knowledge Sharing sessions with your community
- Access to conferences and Meetups to connect with inspiring people
- Thrilling projects for your career
- A flexible work environment with a hybrid remote policy
- Good mood, afterworks with Belgian beers and many other social events
- An attractive salary package
🦸 Your profile
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Data Engineer
- You are Proficient with Python. Scala and Java are a plus
- You are Proficient with AWS or Azure
- You are proficient with Hadoop and Spark
- You have knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes
- You are proficient with SQL and NoSQL databases
- You enjoy breaking down a complex problem into simpler parts
- You are a real team player, who is comfortable with asking for help, and you find it natural to offer your support to your peers
- You are fully proficient in English and French or Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
You haven't mastered all the skills mentioned above yet, but do you have the ambition to acquire them? Then don't hesitate to apply!
🗺 Our recruitment process
Your profile interests us! Our recruitment process has 3 steps:
- Cultural fit: First exchange with one of our community builders to get to know each other and learn more about your soft skills and evolution ambitions.
- Technical interview: This is the time to discuss engineering practices with our Data Lead and learn more about what it looks like to be working with us.
- Business interview: A member of our business development team will exchange with you about our clients' environments to help you have the best possible visibility on your following projects.
Come & tell us about yourself, your passions, and your values.
We have dreams, what about you?