Vind je volgende baan bij Wemanity
Wemanity Secure is the Cybersecurity label of Wemanity that helps corporations during their digital transformation by securing organisations' systems, processes and people.
With a cyber attack every 39 seconds, we believe that cybersecurity is no longer a choice, and that every organisation should be safeguarded against cyber attacks.
With a holistic approach to security from its conception and the ability to define a specific solution, we help teams and departments to work in a safer and risk-free environment.
🙌 We are looking for a Cybersecurity Consultant to support our clients:
- You will assist our clients in achieving RGPD compliance
- You manage risk analyses (ISO 27005, EBIOS or MEHARI)
- You implement the design of security architecture
- You integrate new technical solutions adapted to the needs of the project
- You support CISOs in the development of their ISO27001 security policies and implement their ISMS
- You define the strategy and manage the evolution of cybersecurity governance
- You are able to analyse and interpret alerts from the SIEM
- You will participate in the drafting of activity monitoring reports for clients
- You can manage and respond to security incidents
- You will carry out organisational audits
🕵️ Profile required:
- You are familiar with the standards and regulations in force in the field (ISO 27K, RGPD, HDS, NIST, PCI DSS, etc.)
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience in an agile environment
- You are a strong proposer and you know how to simplify complex subjects
- You have good writing skills
- You are dynamic and a good team player
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You are organised and know how to develop solutions adapted to your workload
- You have a good knowledge of cyber security / GRC
- You are familiar with Proxy, Ip, Firewall, Routing, Reverse Proxy, Vmware networks
- You have extensive experience in cyber resilience or infrastructure security
We are looking for both junior and senior profiles who can work from Paris,Brussels or Luxembourg. As a senior, you may be required to mentor co-operators. As a junior, we will support you in your development and career.