Rejoignez l'aventure chez
Certain old ways of working are not sustainable in environments that require creativity and continuous adaptation. It is our mission to change the way of working in organizations with our agnostic agile approach. This means that we need to improve ourselves in this growing market. We are curious to hear what your contribution would be with your unique knowledge, qualities and personality. Are you up for a challenge to, not only improve companies, but also yourself together with other coaches? Join us.
Your mission as an Agile Coach is to:
- Transform companies: It is not only Shu-Ha for you, but mostly Ri.
- Put the customer first. As the catalyst for change you add value.
- Help to change organizations and leaders in a sustainable way. You are aware that top-down only works if it goes bottom-up.
- Be aware that what the customers wants, is not always what the customer needs.
- Merge the different approaches of the Agile way of working and you customize your approach to the client.
- Challenge the status quo to change the way of working.
- Focus on collaboration, innovation, appreciation, continuous feedback and adding value.
- Be able to create organizational models for the client and transform into these models.
- Apply fresh, innovative ideas.
We are not the right place for you if you:
- Have zero Agile experience.
- Like to read the PID before the transformation.
- Would like to keep your knowledge to yourself and you do not want to share it with other coaching-colleagues.
- Think that the framework is the ultimate goal.
- Think you already know it all.
- Are certain that SAFe is the holy grail.
- Want to work in a highly structured, just follow orders job.
So, what is in it for you:
- Joining a company that is on a mission to change the way of working in the world.
- Great assignments. We work for (large) clients all over the Netherlands and abroad.
- Becoming part of a company that is Agile to its core. We work together in PODs (teams) and have no managers. The people in the PODs take care of each other’s well being and (personal) development. We put the responsibility where it should be.
- Highly knowledgeable colleagues with a lot of experience in Agile. As colleagues we are involved and we try to share our knowledge as much as we can in our monthly knowledge shares, at our yearly Open Wemanity Day and in international context.
- Possibilities for growth: We offer you the chance to be a knowledgeable and valued colleague. This means you can take upon different roles as an agilist.
- Room for entrepreneurship. If you have a good idea, take your chance and run with it. We support you.
- A salary from a value statement point of view. Does it sound weird? Great, give us a call. We are always happy to explain.
- Of course we take care of you with a 13th month, fully paid pension by Wemanity, a lease car, holiday allowance, 25 vacation days, personal development budget (and days), a good laptop and compensation for your phone.
Who are we?
At Wemanity we care about each other. There is a reason why we put WE in front of everything. We work in self-organizing teams without any unnecessary hierarchy, and we foster freedom. We aim for a happiness score that is 5 out of 5. This may sound idealistic, but we aim for the best. Our culture makes us stand out and is reflected in our three values: Customer love, The spirit of Ubuntu and Agile in the core. What makes us different is that we are connected, personal, honest, open, transparent and we support each other.
Wemanity was founded in 2013 in France and now we have offices in France, Belgium, Morocco, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, and we are 450+ colleagues worldwide. We are internationally connected and organize international events for our coaches. One of the founders of Wemanity Netherlands in 2016 is Arie van Bennekum, co-author of the Agile Manifesto. Our office is beautifully located and close to the Plein in The Hague. When you have a look outside you will see ‘het binnenhof’ and ‘het torentje’. Want to know more about us, our values or culture?
Do you want to work with us?
We appreciate people that think differently. Come and tell us about yourself, your passions and your values. We will be happy to meet you and speak about your dream. The application process consists of three or four job interviews.
What matters is you, your motivation and your ability to progress. Commit your application by sending us an email or text, give us a call or click on the apply button. If you have any questions? We will always take time to answer them. You can contact our recruiter, Viola Brussé, via email@example.com.