Rejoignez l'aventure chez
Are you permanently following technical evolutions? Do you have strong coaching and mentoring skills? Do you understand the business value of DevOps? We made this offer for you!
🚀 What you will achieve:
On your project:
You will join our Multidisciplinary squads to contribute to the adoption of a DevOps culture within our clients.
- Educating people across Development and Operation teams to the DevOps culture,
- Streamlining the application delivery across the teams and services,
- Coaching the DevOps Engineers in setting up Infrastructure as Code and the CI/CD pipelines,
- Helping the DevOps Engineers to automate, improve and fix coding, building and testing,
- Helping the DevOps Engineers to automate, improve and fix deployment, operating and monitoring,
- Introducing Software Craftsmanship principles and practices: TDD, DDD, Design Patterns, BDD, Pair Programming…
Information Technology & Management Consulting
Within your community:
You will participate in the life of your community of +20 Developers, Technical Leaders, Coaches and DevOps Engineers.
- Defining the organisation of the community, from the training budget to the bar for the afterworks.
- Meeting the potential new members of your community to ensure they have the right mindset and expertise.
- Contributing to the company's growth by referring the right people from your network and identifying potential business leads (with nice bonuses on top).
- Potentially becoming a mentor to guide our junior DevOps Engineers throughout their careers.
🤲🏽 What do we offer?
The balance between exciting projects and a room to grow in our community, with many side advantages.
- Constant support from your mentor throughout your career
- A personalised learning journey matching your skill set and your aspirations
- Training and certifications
- An onboarding day to get to know Wemanity's foundations and ecosystem, your co-workers, our other communities of practices and our CEO!
- Monthly Knowledge Sharing sessions with your community
- Access to conferences and Meetups to connect with inspiring people
- Thrilling projects for your career
- A flexible work environment with a hybrid remote policy
- Good mood, afterworks with Belgian beers and many other social events
- An attractive salary package
🦸 Your profile
- You can share your deep understanding of clean code and OOP principles
- You can share the best approaches and methods to set up up CI/CD pipelines and cloud environments
- You are experienced in using conteneurisation tools
- You are experienced in using server automation and configuration management tools to achieve IaC
- You continuously want to experiment and learn
- You enjoy breaking down a complex problem into simpler parts
- You are a real team player, who is comfortable with asking for help, and you find it natural to offer your support to your peers
- You are fully proficient in English and French or Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
You haven't mastered all the skills mentioned above yet, but do you have the ambition to acquire them? Then don't hesitate to apply!
🗺 Our recruitment process
Your profile interests us! Our recruitment process has 3 steps:
- Cultural fit: First exchange with one of our community builders to get to know each other and learn more about your soft skills and evolution ambitions.
- A technical exchange with one of our experts on the DevOps culture, tools and DevOps situation in concrete business cases.
- Business interview: A member of our business development team will exchange with you about our clients' environments to help you have the best possible visibility on your following projects.
Come & tell us about yourself, your passions, and your values.
We have dreams, what about you?