Rejoignez l'aventure chez
Are you a Data Scientist, willing to build a community of Data enthusiasts? Do you want to release the full potential of Machine Learning in various businesses? Do you think Mathematics for problem-solving and Programming for automation? We made this offer for you!
🚀 What you will achieve:
On your project:
You will join our Squads embracing the Agile methodology and DevOps approach to translate the data into insights and do predictions for your client.
- Identifying the business problems related to data.
- Collecting sets of structured and unstructured data from different sources.
- Determining the correct data sets and variables.
- Cleaning and eliminating errors from the data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Coming up with and applying models, algorithms, and techniques to mine the stores of data.
- Analyzing the data to uncover hidden patterns and trends.
- Interpreting the data to discover solutions and opportunities and making decisions based on it.
- Communicating findings to stakeholders and other people using visualisation and other means.
Information Technology & Management Consulting
Within your community:
You will take part in the development of our Data community that will be composed of Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Defining the organisation of the community, from the training budget to the bar for the afterworks.
- Meeting the potential new members of your community to ensure they have the right mindset and expertise.
- Contributing to the company's growth by referring the right people from your network and identifying potential business leads (with nice bonuses on top).
- Potentially becoming a coach to guide our junior Data Scientists throughout their careers.
🤲🏽 What do we offer?
The balance between exciting projects and a room to grow in our community, with many side advantages.
- Constant support from your mentor throughout your career
- A personalised learning journey matching your skill set and your aspirations
- Training and certifications
- An onboarding day to get to know Wemanity's foundations and ecosystem, your co-workers, our other communities of practices and our CEO!
- Monthly Knowledge Sharing sessions with your community
- Access to conferences and Meetups to connect with inspiring people
- Thrilling projects for your career
- A flexible work environment with a hybrid remote policy
- Good mood, afterworks with Belgian beers and many other social events
- An attractive salary package
🦸 Your profile
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Data Scientist
- You have Machine Learning and statistical knowledge, notably in NLP or Computer Vision
- You are Proficient in programing with Python and R
- You master Machine Learning and Deep-learning libraries
- You can evolve in an AWS or Azure environment
- You enjoy breaking down a complex problem into simpler parts
- You can communicate and explain complex concepts to non-technical people
- You are fully proficient in English and French or Dutch
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree
You haven't mastered all the skills mentioned above yet, but do you have the ambition to acquire them? Then don't hesitate to apply!
🗺 Our recruitment process
Your profile interests us! Our recruitment process has 3 steps:
- Cultural fit: First exchange with one of our community builders to get to know each other and learn more about your soft skills and evolution ambitions.
- Technical interview: This is the time to discuss engineering practices with our Data Lead and learn more about what it looks like to be working with us.
- Business interview: A member of our business development team will exchange with you about our clients' environments to help you have the best possible visibility on your following projects.
Come & tell us about yourself, your passions, and your values.
We have dreams, what about you?