Find your next job at
About our Practice Tech & DevOps:
This is the crafts(wo)men community of Wemanity. This community brings together developers, tech leaders and technical coaches passionate about Software Craftsmanship, DevOps and advanced technologies. Centred on the human, this community allows each member to discover, experiment, learn and above all to grow.
🚀 What you will achieve:
- You will join our Multidisciplinary squad embracing the Agile methodology and clean code principles
- Contributing to the requirements analysis
- Supporting the client in the choice of architecture and technologies
- Developing the backend and/or the frontend in a readable and reusable manner
- Accessing the relevant data from relational or non-relational databases
- Deploying your program within a CI/CD environment
- Explaining the product functionalities through clear documentation
Information Technology & Management Consulting
🤲🏽 What do we offer?
- An active and growing community of developers, eager to help each other progress (Monthly knowledge sharing, Mentoring, Meetup...)
- The opportunity to participate in the development of our new Luxembourg entity
- Take part in a multitude of exciting and rewarding projects for your career
- A flexible work environment with good mood and friendly afterworks
- Training policy and certifications to pass with the support of your community
- Attractive salary package
🦸 Your profile
- You are proficient with Java on the back-end and React/Angular/Vue on the front-end
- You want to use or even set up CI/CD and cloud environments
- You want to improve the quality of your software by applying the best practices
- You have full professional proficiency in English and French
- You find pride in reaching a goal based on a logical decision
- You have a positive thinking; you don’t fear failure because you learn from mistakes
- You are a real team player, who is comfortable with asking for help, and you find it natural to offer your support to your peers
- You are eager to improve your expertise and discover new ones
You haven't mastered all the skills mentioned above yet, but you do have the ambition to acquire them? Then don't hesitate to apply!
🗺 Our recruitment process
Your profile interests us! Our recruitment process has 4 steps
- Cultural interview: First exchange with one of our community builders to get to know each other and find out more about your soft skills and evolution ambitions.
- Technical exercise: time to show your abilities by solving a case that will then be reviewed by a member of the Technical Community.
- Technical interview: based on the exercise you achieved, this is the time to discuss programming practices and learn more about what it looks like to be working with us.
- Business interview: A member of our business development team will exchange with you about our clients’ environments, to help you have the best possible visibility on your next projects.
Come & tell us about yourself, your passions, your values.
We have dreams, what about you? Apply now!