In today’s fast-moving world, economic growth and continuous innovation go hand in hand. At Wemanity, we encourage human-centric ambitions first and foremost, by bringing collaboration and creativity into fruition.
For the third consecutive year, Wemanity will be present at Vivatech 2019 from May 16-18 in Paris – Expo Porte de Versailles. Bringing over 100,000 visitors in 2018, Viva Tech is the major gathering for startups, leaders, executives and families alike to celebrate innovation and technology. Embark with us on three days full of exchanges and discoveries: what will be the place of Agile transformation? How can we rethink and shape the future of work? Get all the answers and more by joining us at the Accelerate startups in Hall 1 – Booth C39!
Discover the full agenda
Talks from Agile experts, professional networking, roundtable breakfast…Get a glimpse of our various animations made in Wemanity that await you!
Come and meet us!
Our ecosystem, which brings together our various expertise under the banner of a single entity, Wenation, shares one vision: finding different ways to rethink tomorrow’s workplace and act on every element of the value chain, along with companies’ transformations.
At Vivatech 2019, on the stand C39, flying the colours of Wemanity and WeDigitalGarden, there will be something for everyone:
- Curious about what agile practices can bring to your organisation?
Our transformation and agile training experts will be delighted to welcome you!
- Keen to know more about how to accelerate your company faster?
Meet with our fellow label WeDigitalGarden, master in UX/UI in creating digital factories.
- Passionate about data and/or the latest tech trends?
Have a chat with our tech community: our tech programming experts: WeSquad, and our data and AI experts: WeWyse.
Top 4 reasons to come and see us:
- A 50 m2 interactive space with: a quiet zone for easy conversations, a coffee bar, and a stage area for a variety of entertainments,
- A microcosm of human-centric innovation in an atmosphere both fun and relaxed, zen and immersive,
- A multi-disciplinary team, agile, digital and tech transformation specialists,… all here with a simple purpose: share with you and spread their knowledge!
- Stage talks from Agile and management experts: Jean-Christophe Conticello, Wemanity CEO, Stéphane Martinez-Querol, Professional Executive Coach etc. and more!